Sharp CD-XP250E

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi I am new on the forums and don't have a great deal of current Audio or Visual knowledge, so I hope you will all be patient and bare with with me. I will do my best to full explain things but any extra info you need please ask and I will do my best to provide it

I have had an interest in Audio and Video since 2001 but things have moved on a lot since then.

Please let me explain my current set up, (its feeble,) I am looking to expand it but I am currently going to have to make the best of what I have as I can't afford any new stuff

I have a 17" LCD TV (Bush LCD17TV004)

Its hooked up to a freeview box via scart

Audio is outputted from either the freeview box or the LCD TV via a scart to phono lead to my Sharp HiFi (Sharp CD-XP250E)

I am looking for help with the Sharp HiFi, my knowledge of Audio is very very limited. The HiFi comes with four speakers. Two main bookshelf type speakers and two smaller satellite speakers.

I want to know am I getting surround sound with this set up? Or is it stereo just over four speakers.

I am unsure as I would presume you need some kind of dolby decoder for it to be Surround Sound? Any information is greatly appricated

Sorry for the first long post just thought it would be best to explain my background and where I am coming from

I Look forward to some responces

Thanks in advance

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts