Sevenoaks delivery partner shopatron?

DKennedy

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
I put in a "best part of" £700 order on the clearance section of Sevenoaks website on Sunday and got the order confirmation through the next morning, but that's the last Ive heard.

I understand that clearance items might take longer to get together than ordinary deliveries, but although the website says 5-7 business days for delivery I have heard nothing from them. I emailed on Monday to ask for a "general window" for delivery but Shopatron haven't had the curtsey to even acknowledge my email.

I called Sevenoaks and got an answer machine telling me to call shopatron. Shopatrons call handling service is completely automated and you cant speak to a person at all. You type in your order number and it says "Assigning for Delivery", which is exactly the same info as the website has shown for 3 days.

All I want is an estimated ETA for delivery so I can arrange to be home to collect.

I understand as a "clearance" customer I might not be Sevenoaks highest priority, but still, I could have got the equipment from two different websites for similar money but chose Sevenoaks because I thought they had a good reputation.

Does anyone no of a way of short circuiting Shopatrons call handling so that I can speak to a person?

DKennedy

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Oh flip, that dont look good.

Ah well, distance selling regs and paypal are our friends.

shame 'cos it was a bargin but Im in the same boat as that OP, if I dont go to work I dont get paid. 3 days lost wages (if that happens) means I might as well have paid full price.

DKennedy

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Well well! just had a call from Ben Atkins at Sevenoaks. My Amp is at their office/dispatch and they are waiting for the speakers to arrive so the order can be sent in one go.

Very nice guy who seemed genuinely concerned and prepared to help. Top marks to Sevenoaks for a quick response. So fingers crossed for a delivery early next week and at least if there is a problem, Sevenoaks and Ben can be contacted.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Glad you got it sorted. Sevenoaks is aware of the situation with shopatron as you'll have seen from the other thread, and I know Ben is happy to help.

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I know we shouldn't judge Shopatron purely by the bad service received by just two (rightly) disgruntled customers, but none the less...

I hope Sevenoaks are monitoring Shopatron's service (or lack of it) very closely. Righting or wrongly, the customer service delivered by Shopatron will effect the opinion and satisfation of Sevenoaks' customers, good or bad.

Shopatron

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I am the General Manager for Shopatron’s European operation located in Swindon. Thank you for your comments. We do appreciate your feedback, even if it is uncomfortable reading. I am sorry that you had difficulty navigating our automated call attendant. We do request that you enter your order number into this system because it allows us to preload the order case notes when you are connected to an agent. We operate a 24/7 call centre so there is always a real person to answer enquiries no matter what time of day you call. I don’t know if there was a technical problem in this instance but I can assure you we don’t try to trap callers in the system and there is always a real person to answer enquiries. The number for order support is 01793 461650 which is the number published on the Sevenoaks Web Site. I just tried calling myself a few minutes ago and including outbound dialling and punching in your order number it took less than 2 minutes to be connected to a customer service agent. Along the way the system reported the current delivery status of the order. I understand the issue has since been resolved. However I would like to apologise for the difficulty you encountered in this instance.

Best Regards - Shaun Moores

D

Deleted member 2457

Our faith has been reinstalled in Sevenoaks again.
smiley-smile.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts