Series links disappearing?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Has anyone else experienced scheduled recordings or series links mysteriously disappearing from your Sky+ planner?

It's happened a few times to me lately, my girlfriend is convinced that it's me who keeps removing her crappy programmes but it definately isn't.

Honest!!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Happens occasionally - usually cos programmes aren't properly tagged by the broadcasters. For example, I don't think I ever got F1 coverage effectively series linked on BBC1, despite (repeatedly) requesting it....

whiskywheels

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
This has happened to me with Freesat/Humax PVR, linked progs just give up half way through the series, especially with BBC. Latest was Rev; the date expired listing in 'schedule' still showed but nothing for the remaining episodes.

sc1

Sep 4, 2008
Visit site
It also depends on the series you mean. The series link only appears if the next episode will be within 7 days on my skyhd box. It may not be a fault. If you are watching certain american series on sky1 which sometimes take a 2 week break and it does nopt appear until the week before the next episode or when they take a long break over christmas the next episode may not appear in the series link until closer to the restart in the new year.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
When there is a series break, it's also worth using the Sky 'Never Miss' service, which emails you when your favourite shows are about to restart. I've found it a really useful service- sign up at Sky.com

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts