Separate listing of DAC reviews

scene

I'm sure this has been asked for before, but with the increasing popularity of DAC, please can they have a separate listing in the Reviews section, rather than being lumped in with CDs?
Or, failing that, at least make DAC a selectable option from the "advanced search options"...

idc

Yes it has been asked for before
emotion-2.gif

scene

idc:Yes it has been asked for before
emotion-2.gif

I thought I remembered it being asked for.

I vaguely remember some mutterings about "it will all be fixed in the new website" *cough*
emotion-5.gif

scene

Well could the list of manufacturers include all the manufacturers? For example, Beresford is missing from the drop down list, despite having two entries in the "CD Player" listings...

scene

JohnDuncan:Yes indeed, we've had to build a few others instead. One of which will see the light of day on Thursday...
(Posts crossed...)

Oo, what in the new website, or as a new category in the current one...?

scene

JohnDuncan:Nothing is happening to this website this week.
Oh, I see - it's a scythe - no sorry, that's the painkillers talking - which is maybe why I'm being a bit thick today, come to think of it. You've been building other (Haymarket) sites, one of which will hit the 'web on Thursday

emotion-10.gif
I seem to have torn some ligaments in my brain as well as my finger...

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site

Indeed. Or next week. But the OP's request for a separate category for DACs has already been noted and work is in hand to add it to the Buying Guide in the magazine, as well as the website. In due course.

fayeanddavid

May 27, 2009
Visit site
Andrew Everard:The project on which JD is currently working, which will see the light of day on Thursday, is nothing to do with this website.

Hmm................got all inquisitive and momentarily excited, and then after the Lord Mayor's show etc!

scene

Andy Clough:

Indeed. Or next week. But the OP's request for a separate category for DACs has already been noted and work is in hand to add it to the Buying Guide in the magazine, as well as the website. In due course.

emotion-21.gif
That's great

What about the list of manufacturers being incomplete in the drop list on the CD Players section? Can that be fixed in the current site...?

scene

Andrew Everard:We'll take a look: it may wait until we do the wholesale revamp of the site.

Thanks - Hoped it might just be a technical glitch of some sort that could be fixed easily...

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
shooter69:Good idea.

Thanks: we're trying to do as little tinkering with the existing site as possible, and concentrating on getting the revamp as good as we can.

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard:
shooter69:Good idea.

Thanks: we're trying to do as little tinkering with the existing site as possible, and concentrating on getting the revamp as good as we can.

Just a
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts