Sennhesier CX300 II £14

SteveR750

Currently £13.99 from Amazon, the eco packaging ones are oddly more expensive now (I paid the same price a few days ago). For this price they are stupidly good value, burning a pair in now and are great with the ipod etc, especially if like me you have a UK specced ipod that has a volume limit to it (the euro ones, excluding France, don't and have the ability to go much louder). There is a bundle with an airplane seat adapter etc for an extra £2

Link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-CX-300-II-Precision/dp/B001EZYMF4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1277924041&sr=1-2

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
If you look closer, they're not actually from Amazon, they're from a dodgily named Amazon market place seller with less than 100% feedback selling things you'd find at a car boot sale. This is one reason why I disagree with all these third party sales via the likes of Play and Amazon - many people think they're buying from Amazon and they're not. You don't need to be a company to sell on these sites, and it could be some guy working from his living room buying bulk lots of stolen stuff for all we know.

Plus there are Sennheiser copies floating around all over the net, as had been disussed on other threads of this, and other, forums. Our buy in price is way above £14....

SteveR750

I hadn't noticed that the cheaper ones were market place. I bought the more expensive ones from Amazon (that were £16 a few days ago) , and always do wherever possible. Of the market place sllers though, some are good, Indigo starfish is excellent in my experience for Cds

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
SteveR750:I hadn't noticed that the cheaper ones were market place. Exactly!
emotion-1.gif

Of the market place sllers though, some are good, Indigo starfish is excellent in my experience for CdsI'm not saying all marketplace sellers are dodgy as I've used Indigo Starfish myself. But my point is, we don't really know many of these third party sellers, and for all we know, they could be anyone. It's sites like Amazon where the Sennheiser copies flooded the market.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts