• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

seems very quiet on here this weekend

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
I'm out at the pub getting drunk mate.

Not near a computer either, so won't be on for a while

ÿ

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Nah, I've been to see the folks today with the kids so sober (save a large brandy).

Got people round for lunch tomorrow which will be messy, so just listening to the new turntable.

ÿ

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
I have to give the phono amp some running in time before I make a judgement. Don't get me wrong it sounds ok, and I'm comparing a £900 CD player with a £150 deck.

ÿ

up the music

Mar 13, 2008
I've been watching BBC IPlayer whist doing the monthly back up. Bloody Windows....'Ooh can't do that, your flie path name is too long....ooh, Explorer is going to tizzy for a few minutes and stop working'. I wonder what Bill Gates thinks at those time when I think "$#@$ing Bill Gates is a $$$$$$"

Result is mostly backed up but need to trawl through manually to do those files it tizzied over, then rename a couple of folders with something shorter.

A

Anonymous

I know how you feel, I'm currently trying to get a website to display properly in Explorer. Works perfect in every other browser, bluddy hackers.

A

Anonymous

I'm having my NNth whisky for the evening (antipodean time) and importing a set of Nielsen symphonies and Lutoslawski orchestral works which I got for about AUD $10 each. Do I want 3 CDs each of Nielsen and Lutoslawski orchestral works? Time will tell....

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
up the music:I've been watching BBC IPlayer whist doing the monthly back up. Bloody Windows....'Ooh can't do that, your flie path name is too long...

I use Acronis True Image and take a complete bootable (clone image) system backup weekly. So much easier. (Along with the bootable rescue disk.)

T

the record spot

Getting ready for working away again this week. Hence why I've hardly been around this past week!

A

Anonymous

My gf and I have been to see my mother and had a nice trot around Norwich. 7Oaks was a nice distraction and I had a nice time in there chatting to people about stuff. Seems that people put Spendor SA1s with Primare I30s and Musical Fidelity A5.5s. Bought a mains cable too
7Oaks Norwich own make. Testing it now.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts