See you later...

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
See you later folks... I've thoroughly enjoyed being on here and chatting with like-minded hifi enthusiasts but TBH I've had enough now... Cant be bothered arguing with various muppets about hifi systems and what the hell I do with my money/systems etc... If I stay on any longer I'm gonna get myself banned! Cheers to the likes of JD, PP, Max, Iggle, RS, Joel, Big Chris and Matthewpiano as well as the Mods for making it a fun place... Some of the other memebers though could do with a damn good talking to (or maybe thrown around for a bit just to shake them up...) Later dudes [;)]

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Aww Dan...... Don't go.

I'm sure the pros outweigh the cons.

Take the negative comments with a pinch of salt. I'm a happy Arcam owner, trust me, I've had plenty of practice!
emotion-5.gif

josh05

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
DUDE! I know its not my place to say anything but dont worry about what certain members have to say. I and I'm sure heaps of other members have benefited and love reading your opinions on here. I've fond 99% of people on here have been great this is rediculous its the bloody minority ruining it for the majority
emotion-12.gif

A

Anonymous

hey dan dont listen to these muppets , you are a very helpful and nice chap , you certainly gave me plenty of good advice recently , as well as many others , you have a wealth of hifi experience , it would be a shame to keep it all to yourself
emotion-15.gif

you change your system all you want dan , its your money and each change brings more experience , whats wrong with that ? i think others are just a tad jealous they cant afford to change
emotion-5.gif

josh05

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
maxflinn:
hey dan dont listen to these muppets , you are a very helpful and nice chap , you certainly gave me plenty of good advice recently , as well as many others , you have a wealth of hifi experience , it would be a shame to keep it all to yourself
emotion-15.gif

you change your system all you want dan , its your money and each change brings more experience , whats wrong with that ? i think others are just a tad jealous they cant afford to change
emotion-5.gif

emotion-21.gif
+1 totally agreed Max

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
d_a_n1979:Cant be bothered arguing with various muppets about hifi systems and what the hell I do with my money/systems etc...

Can't be me then, I NEVER talk about hi-fi...

If I stay on any longer I'm gonna get myself banned!

I think everybody should do that at least once, you haven't lived!

A

Anonymous

Stay dan most of us listen even if we don't post as often.

AlmaataKZ

Jan 7, 2009
Visit site
oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!

you dont' have to go

oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!

baby, please don't go!

It's a Led Zep song ....

Just redistribute your energy
emotion-2.gif

scene

josh05:maxflinn:
emotion-15.gif

emotion-5.gif

emotion-21.gif
+1 totally agreed Max

+2 on that. I know that I've posted stuff and been shot down in flames, or seen my requests for help ignored, or transmuted into random diatribes on unrelated topics - but there are good posts here from good posters - and you're one of them and you write good posts. It would be a crying shame if we lost you
emotion-9.gif

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
d_a_n1979:See you later folks...

I've thoroughly enjoyed being on here and chatting with like-minded hifi enthusiasts but TBH I've had enough now...

Cant be bothered arguing with various muppets about hifi systems and what the hell I do with my money/systems etc...

If I stay on any longer I'm gonna get myself banned!

Cheers to the likes of JD, PP, Max, Iggle, RS, Joel, Big Chris and Matthewpiano as well as the Mods for making it a fun place...

Some of the other memebers though could do with a damn good talking to (or maybe thrown around for a bit just to shake them up...)You are right about there being a few muppets in here but that is normal in our day and age. Just last night I was watching stealing shakespeare- what a muppet that Raymond Scott is :) Maybe a break would do you wonders and I think the most important thing about the comments on here is that you take some of them with a pinch of salt. All opinions here are just advice, whether good or bad- trust your own judgement in the end :)

Later dudes

emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

I agree with everyone Dan, i don't post much on here but when i have you have offered good advice on most of my posts, good to have someone like yourself who's willing to take the time for HiFi newbies like me and offer your experience and advice

A

Anonymous

I've just been reading the thread that may have got you to his point, but don't let the Ba----ds grind you down, and especially don't take to heart anything that's written on here...you're experience is appreciated and respected from what I can see by the majority who matter so take a deep breath, count to ten and hope to hear from you soon....

SnowyJohn

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I can understand his decision, as I'm sure many others can. He doesn't log-in to these forums for an argument or belittle others with his views, merely offer his very friendly and open-minded advice.

If only this were a society which could vote to expel. Enjoy Hi-Fi Dan, maybe one day you'll come back with your ideal setup.

True Blue

Oct 18, 2008
Visit site
Good luck with whatever the future holds Dan.

Remember this forum is full of geniune enthusiasts who sometimes become overly emotional. I agree you do not come on here to be berated for your choice of kit, its a shame that some feel in a position to judge.

Enjoy your time away and with your equipment. Would be good to see you back posting when you have had a break. Take care.

A

Anonymous

Have a good one buddy, remember to come back at some point! Shock us with your high end system in a year or two
emotion-5.gif

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
d_a_n1979:See you later folks... If I stay on any longer I'm gonna get myself banned! Later dudes
emotion-5.gif

Well, you''ve certainly pre-empted that move ...

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
... and why do it with a thread? - If i was sigmund freud ...

Anyways, you'll be back, most are. After a week or two you'll have a sneaky look without signing in, another week and fingers start getting twitchy and after couple of months of abstinence and a few posts you really don't agree with ... you'll be like a bear after hibernation, ready to pounce.

A

Anonymous

well I valued your input Dan

Is this one of those funeral scenarios - you don't really know who your friends are until you die?

scene:josh05:maxflinn:

emotion-15.gif

emotion-5.gif

emotion-21.gif
+1 totally agreed Max

+2 on that. I know that I've posted stuff and been shot down in flames, or seen my requests for help ignored, or transmuted into random diatribes on unrelated topics - but there are good posts here from good posters - and you're one of them and you write good posts. It would be a crying shame if we lost you
emotion-9.gif

+3. Good grief, this has come out of the blue. Sadly in all walks of life there are too many "muppets," those who have an ego the size of Brighton.

Mainstays usually return...

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
plastic penguin:

Sadly in all walks of life there are too many "muppets," those who have an ego the size of Brighton.

Do you mind. I find that quite offensive.

'Bournemouth' ... thank you very much.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts