Sanyo JJ-P4 belt replacement video

AntGTR

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Hello,

I have recorded a video of the belt replacement on a Sanyo JJ-P4 personal cassette player. Posting here as I thought you may find it interesting. I have another repair I need to carry out on my Sony WM-EX610 and so I will probably make a video of this too shortly.

Let me know if you have any comments.

View: https://youtu.be/g1i3lZiknEw

Ant

Jimboo

The 80's are themed parties at Butlins. Cassette culture is for sado masochism practiicioneers.
Still, the boy has a hobby , happy days. Hiss , the rewind of hope and brown tape with the humble pencil as a crucial accessory to audial disappointment is not my idea of happiness.
Thankfully, the much hyped tape revival stopped when Barry anorak from Sutton Coldfield couldn't shift his EMI gold label collection for more than a tenner.

Shazza

Oct 8, 2020
Visit site
Hi there, Thanks for the video - very helpful. I'm about to repair my Sanyo jj-P4. I'm assuming my drive belt is broken as I can hear the motor but there nothing happening at the capstan wheels. Do you need to solder the two wires back on if you;re not intending on using the rechargeable battery? I still have the holder for the conventional pen light battery and I intend on using that. Not sure if I still have my Sanyo charger.....just in case I do find my charger....could you let me know where you get a spare rechargeable battery please? Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts