Sansui WLD201 LX Unit is not starting , blank screen, no response from unit

bigolli

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
Hello all,

my name is Oliver an i am from germany. I own some hifi and home cinema equipment from Marantz, Rega, NAD, JM LAB and a Sansui Network Player.

I just received this network player a few days ago from audioaffairs.

Installation was easy, working fine with my synology 214play but only for a few days.

Today when i want to start the player again, i noticed that the the screen stays blank and the player did not

started.

Power is oK, remote control is working, i disconnected the player from the power line and connected it again.

Nothing is working and screen stays blank, looks like it is not going into the start up modus anymore,similar to a microsoft computer.

Any idea? Can anyone help me?

Problem, you cannot buy this product in my country (germany) and in case no one knows a solution for this problem, i have to send the unit back to the uk.

Appreciate your help :)

thanks

kind regards

oliver

shaunj_uk

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

Try emailing these people:http://www.mitchellandjohnson.com/contact-us/4580897435

They are the company who make this product and may be able to help you.

Regards

Shaun

bigolli

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
Hello Shaun,

thanks for your help. Whats happen with their Sansui project?

As i haven`t heard anything the last days i contactedt henley/sansui distributor, the technical dept.

After investigating that told me, my player is "dead" i should send it back to may dealer as there is nothing they

can tell that i can do at home to start it again.

So the player is now back on its way to the the uk.

Hope i get a more reliable soon as i was satisfied for the short moment when it was working.

Regards

Oliver

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts