Sansui AU-α 707 DR Amplifier

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
has anyone seen this amplifier on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sansui-Intergrated-Amp-Built-Dual-Mono-Power-Amps-/170602406049?pt=UK_AudioElectronicsVideo_Video_TelevisionSetTopBoxes&hash=item27b8b220a1.its my new best dream amp

T

the record spot

Yup, damn right. I've mentioned it already in other threads mate, and I imagine this one might well sneak up to the £1000 mark. Fantastic amp and one of, if not the last of, the great Sansui amps. Only three ever made it to the UK, it being built for Japan and they threw the engineering book at it, as well as the budget. 130wpc, dual mono build I think - utterly brilliant (if it sounds as good as the spec reads that is!).

A

Anonymous

there has been a few sansui amps on ebay in the last few weeks that i have had a bid at and not won .but this is the first time i have seen the sansui model.and i just love it.i think it will go over the £1000.and if i had it i would buy it.

T

the record spot

Well, there's the AU9500 and matching tuner up there for £499 opening bid. That's a bit keen I think, but they look in good condition and sound quality won't be an issue.

A

Anonymous

i know the sansui au x111 is not a classic sansui model .and im not talking about the mos vintage.but how do you think it would compare with the au517.sound and build ?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts