Samsung UE55HU7500 VS Samsung UE65HU7500

dranixsus

Jul 8, 2008
Visit site
Hello

Can anyone help me with one decision. I would like to buy a new TV and i'm lokking at this ones cause o the reviews on the site.

My question is, is it worth to pay for the diference in size, i want the TV for Bluray Movies and PC Gaming, maybe PS4 in the future. So my 1080p signal will be upscaled by the TV to 4k and my Witcher game on the PC also , my PC is not good enough for native 4K yet

When i send the signal of my Pc games to my TV, the one i have, the letter get really small. in 1080p. In wich TV would i have a better solution?

Also wich size is better for the handling of motion?

I'm at 2 meter / 2,20 distance from the TV, and from waht i read if it is a 4K TV we can seat closer to a large 4K TV

Can someone Please Advise

Thank you

D.S

Remember that you can sit closer only when watching a native 4K content, not the pictures upscaled from 1080p or lower to 4K. Upscaling merely means that the picture is stretched to fill all the pixels on the screen. Larger the image, worse will the resolution be in case of upscaled content.

For the distance, and considering that there's hardly any 4K content available, I would recommend the 55-inch one.

dranixsus

Jul 8, 2008
Visit site
Thank for your reply :D

I have seen the TV close to each other and for the price i think the extra size o the 65 just is amazind :D

I have read some reviews and theres is one thing that worries me, they talk about a response time in games of 41 ms to the 55 model and 61 ms to the 65 model, i wnt the TV to play games also, will i notice anything or this wil make any diference in the moving images?

Also the reason i want the TV is to play my 1080Pc games on it :D and if i send that signal to the TV the TV will upscaled to the ULTRA HD, That means i will see the image larger including letters / menu and text, and that will make my experience better. My question is am i right? Is this what happens ?

Thank you again

The TVs are perfectly capable of playing games in the "game" mode. Sony TVs have the best input lag amongst all TVs.

Ultra HD upscaling will merely ensure that the 1080p picture fills all the pixels in the screen instead of a letterbox filling only the centre 25%. The picture quality will not be any better than a 1080p 65-inch TV.

For most gamers, they won't really notice the input lag. Only the most avid of gamers playing games requiring quick reflexes may notice it.

I would suggest you email Vincent Teoh of HDTV Test (you should find his contact details on www.hdtvtest.co.uk) as he's a TV reviewer as well as an avid gamer. I'm sure he'll give you good advice.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts