Samsung UE55B7020

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Does anyone own this screen? My partner and I had a browse in our local Currys and Comet store and she was very impressed with this screen. It is absolutely huge but the picture is that clear that even up close it looks great. It is really thin and can bit fitted to the wall with impressive magnetised wall fittings that only add a few millimetres to the depth. It was around £2300 in the mentioned stores but can be bought online from a reputable seller for £1948 with a 5 year warranty. Unfortunately this set doesn't seem to have been reviewed here so just after a few opinions from you knowledgeable lot! Also does anyone know if Samsung will be releasing a new LED/LCD around this size in 2010?

A

Anonymous

they are certainly impressive tvs , i have seen a few in various shops , stunning hd picture , good with sd too , just a word of caution davee , a few reviews of the 55in from last year mentioned rather bad clouding , im not saying they all have it , but im not sure id be buying online , just in case ...

A

Anonymous

Cheers Max, I'll have to look into exactly what the warranty covers. I was looking here by the way, this company must be legitimate as they are listed in the "where to buy" section here. They also have a shop, although it is a fair way from where I live!

A

Anonymous

This huge LED/LCD is now down to £1800 at Dixons (using the easter 5% promo code) They are currently out of stock but if they could get me one at this price what do you reckon? Shall I go for it? Is there anybody out there that owns this screen to advise me one way or another before I take the plunge?

A

Anonymous

heres a previous thread that mentions clouding , and as i said ive heard of clouding on that model elswhere too , google samsung ue55b7020 review and read the first one ..

fantastic pic though ..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts