Samsung UE46C9000

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Ive seen the review for the 55" version and saw the praise that the set was given, would you say that this set is better than the Sony 46hx903? im sick of waiting and could stretch to this set if people think that it would be a worthy replacement for the hx903, it has to be said it is a phenominaly good looking set.

again opinions please

regards Justin.

A

Anonymous

there are many reviews of the hx903 around now, and one thing thats mentioned in all of them is that the sony seems to suffer less with 3d crosstalk than any of the other 3d lcd's out there, may be worth bearing that in mind?

A

Anonymous

its very hard to gauge the performance of both product mentioned when the reviews state;

hx903 - Absolutely stunning 3D-ready tv

C9000 - A simply staggering premium LCD

I suppose deep down i do really want the Sony over the Samsung, but i am soooo sick of waiting, its been 8 weeks now that ive had the hx903 on order and im STILL waiting
emotion-12.gif
ive looked everywhere and phoned my local Sony centre, it would be £300 extra and still take over 3 weeks if i got it from there but if they could get me a set im debating paying it just to finally get the thing, but then on the other hand for £800 extra i could get an 8mm ultra slim Samsung thats got great reviews tomorrow, if it was your money what would you do:

wait 3, maybe more weeks for the hx903 or pay £800 extra and get the stunning Samsung tomorrow?

TRENDING THREADS