Samsung HT-BD1250R

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, WHF can you tell me if you are reviewing the latest range of Blu-ray all-in-ones' from Samsung?

I am particular interested in the BD1250R and if this is actually "any good" as space wise I do not have room for a AV receiver.

Thanks

James  

PS. this will be paired with the Smasung EU40B7000 

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi James,

We're just starting to get the new breed of Blu-ray systems in to test. First up will be review of the Samsung HT-BD1220 - the 2.1 system version - which will appear in our next issue (with subscribers late this month; in shops first week of June).

A

Anonymous

Ahhh awesome, I may hold off buying untill the review for that then as its the same system only difference is the 5.1?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Well 2.1 and 5.1 systems can have differences (surround steering, for starters), but our review should give a good idea of the range's potential - as, of course, should a demo in in your local stockists, if possible.

A

Anonymous

Kewl, thanks Clare.

Doe's anyone have the BD7200 or any of ther other 2.1 or 5.1 surround sound that could help me out with a review?

Looking to buy at the end of the month and also the EU40B7000.ÿ

A

Anonymous

Just reading a review on the BDP3600 - which comes with the wireless dongle, I would like to now if the BD1220 & BD1250R comes with this as well? - would you be able to let us all know when reviewing?ÿ
emotion-1.gif
thanks.

Oh just adding to this, if you connect for say Samsung blu ray's above to the new LED tv's would you be able to stream from one wireless dongle (which hopefully comes with any bluray player?) and which port USB on the blu-ray or tv?.

Thanks in advance!ÿ

OH - you should really add a "Subscribe to email me about latest product reviews" and / or "Subscribe to cooming-soon reviews"ÿÿ
emotion-2.gif

TRENDING THREADS