Same story new problem with apple tv

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just tried to connect to apple tv from my pc in order to send an i-tunes stored movie to it and got the following message on my pc. (An unknown error(-15006) occurred while connecting to the remote speaker "apple tv") has anyone got any ideas what the problem is?

A

Anonymous

I went to the store where i bought Apple tv, they suggested a factory reset on apple tv which i did and found no change whatsoever. The other thing they mentioned was the settings on the wireless router, but have no idea where to start with this im running windows 7 anyone have any ideas?

cram

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
I typed that error message into google and there are people out there who have experienced the same problem as you then managed to solve it. Have you tried doing this? There's certainly stuff about this on apple's forums

A

Anonymous

Thanks for that, read the advice, and tried a few things but as you say its a common error, which stretches back years most of the stuff does not apply to the current problem and the few that did i tried. Is there an apple help line you can ring and be talked through the solution?

A

Anonymous

eremis 6 - you also may want to try ilounge website.

Nick

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts