• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

S.M. Virgin

Cricketlover

Sep 30, 2020
Hello. Just a little about me, somebody who avoids social media and the whole idea of it! I am a 66 year old male and I find myself living in quiet Hereford! Until 2014 I lived as an expat in Arizona, USA. I suffered a major stroke there and returned to my native England hoping to receive additional treatment and help with recovery? Later that year I learned that my wife couldn’t handle the worry and responsibility of my illness and divorce soon followed. It was a pretty devastating time and it has taken me a few years to get back on my feet!
Recently, the loss of a close family member has me feeling more alone and that maybe I need a SM outlet? I have an interest in the HiFi scene and spent my working life as a Professional photographer. So that’s about it and I look forward to the new me and to seeing what being partly SM active has to offer.......

DougK

Dec 8, 2013
Welcome (y) You've had a hard ride by the sound of it :(

We're all a bit nuts/weird on here, if you are too then you'll fit in nicely sir :)

Have you any kit you would consider worthy of mention.

12th Monkey

Aug 31, 2015
That does sound like a tough ride - not til death us do part, eh?

I was wondering what you meant by SM - I did eventually twig, but wondered initially whether you'd omitted the ampersand...

Jump in.

nopiano

Feb 15, 2009
Welcome to the mad house! There’s lots of old threads to digest on any topic you like, and new stuff every day.

(We live in the next county, Monmouthshire)

Gray

Nov 27, 2015
Welcome Cricketlover.
Hopefully all your problems are in the past.
But if you need any more, start a thread stating that you can hear differences between cables :whistle:
(Don't).

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts