Russ Andrews Zapperator

A

Anonymous

Think it might be a good way for him to get more money out of your wallet....

A

Anonymous

do you believe in magic ??

LEFCORT-abracadabra-I.jpg

A

Anonymous

Don't blame you. If you opened them up, bet they would have a resistor in them, and that is it. A 0.001p resistor in an injection moulded box worth 30p, then a few leads worth 50p, then screen printed on the outside, 10p.

Some of his items are good, but this is a rip off.

A

Anonymous

All of the above may be true ...... and I agree that some of their stuff is very good ..... so perhaps the only way to know is to try it for yourself and see how you get on - knowing you can get a refund if it doesn't give you the improvement stated ......

Unless anyone else has actually tried one yet ....... ?

What are you wanting to improve..... ?

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
I would be embarassed to buy these and even more embarassed to admit in public using them!

It is this sort of product that just makes the industry look foolish and keeps gullible users from spending the money on real improvements or more music.

How would you even mention to a family member or friend that you have spent £165 on something called a 'Za-----r'? (I feel foolish even typing the word and left blanks in case a google search links my ID to it.

This product is just blatant rubbish and makes me angry that hardworking folk who design and make good, genuine hifi products - in an industry under siege from a recession - could be deprived of even ONE sale in favour of this GARBAGE!

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
BigAir:
All of the above may be true ...... and I agree that some of their stuff is very good ..... so perhaps the only way to know is to try it for yourself and see how you get on - knowing you can get a refund if it doesn't give you the improvement stated ......

Unless anyone else has actually tried one yet ....... ?

What are you wanting to improve..... ?
I agree with bigair as you will only know if you try it fir yourself. They offer a 30 day money back guarantee if you don't like it. If it is just a cheap box of rubbish why did you not think of it??

5cats35

May 11, 2009
Visit site
chebby:

I would be embarassed to buy these and even more embarassed to admit in public using them!

It is this sort of product that just makes the industry look foolish and keeps gullible users from spending the money on real improvements or more music.

How would you even mention to a family member or friend that you have spent £165 on something called a 'Za-----r'? (I feel foolish even typing the word and left blanks in case a google search links my ID to it.

This product is just blatant rubbish and makes me angry that hardworking folk who design and make good, genuine hifi products - in an industry under siege from a recession - could be deprived of even ONE sale in favour of this GARBAGE!

Chebby,

I take it that you won't be buying it then?
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

Think it is fair to say, that chebby probably has 4 of them, but is to shy to tell us lol. Sorry chebby, I know you havn't got any, but could not resist it ;-)

cassper

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
For anyone with an elementary knowledge of physics and electrical engineering whole Russ Andrews web (with prices next to the products) has to be looking like a wind up...

5cats35

May 11, 2009
Visit site
cassper:For anyone with an elementary knowledge of physics and electrical engineering whole Russ Andrews web (with prices next to the products) has to be looking like a wind up...

And it's not even April 1st!

I must admit looking at this forum and others there seems to be a love/hate relationship with RA. I have purchases mains cables from RA and have not been impressed; I much prefer the the Wireworld range. I have also got the silencer and it works for me and also his GQ-24 iPod interconnect which I think is really good.

A

Anonymous

have to say as well. bought the silencer for £25 off ebay and i think it really works.

the zaperator name may be a bit stupid but i have to agree, dont knock it til you try it. I think Russ Andrew has full faith in his products and although he is out to get your money, i dont think he is trying to con people.

A

Anonymous

I have one of the power kords and it does work for me. I just think the name could of been much better from his marketing team, so it at least sounds like a proper product. The name sort of says it is a bit of a joke, but it may work very well indeed.

A

Anonymous

cassper:For anyone with an elementary knowledge of physics and electrical engineering whole Russ Andrews web (with prices next to the products) has to be looking like a wind up...

I like to wind up my hi-fi with some RA stuff !

May look like a wind-up .......... and - a lot of their stuff seems to do exactly what it says on the tin / website !

Why make comment on the prices being next to the products .. surely that is very useful ??!!?

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
potboyslim:I have one of the power kords and it does work for me. I just think the name could of been much better from his marketing team, so it at least sounds like a proper product. The name sort of says it is a bit of a joke, but it may work very well indeed.

To be fair to RA, the website does state tay they didn't come up with the name. However, they did choose to stick with it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts