RPM 5 SET UP!!!

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
hello all, could anyone help me with the setting up of my rpm 5. I've just got a turntable bubble so its sitting pretty now just need help in setting up the arm correctly. Please yelp!!

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Assuming you don't have the instructions supplied (as so often seems to be the case considering how many Project buyers often ask for set-up help) here they are...

http://www.project-audio.com/inhalt/en/manual/manual_rpm5.pdf

I have sklimmed through and it all seems to be there (azimuth, tracking force, anti-skate, vertical tracking angle etc.) and all seems well explained and well laid out.

I am a Rega bloke with no Proj-ect experience so I cannot help beyond posting the instructions but I am sure John Duncan will be along soon with some excellent advice.

John Duncan

Hiya - not much I can add to the instruction manual, other than to warn you that the anti-skate weight is a complete ****** to fit (initially I thought it didn't even have the nylon 'fishing line' thing attached, it's so thin - and try to get it in the right slot (the middle one I think) first time, since changing it is an impossibility............

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts