Hi Please can someone shed light on pairing Monitor Audio bronze bx2 and Rotel Ra 10? I'm "upgrading after 20 years, system Pioneer PDS 703 from 1996 + Cambridge Audio A5+ Mordaunt Short MS 20i Pearl. .I've just Got my Hands on a pair of MA Bx2s. I'm After a new Amp And I have my sights on a Rotel RA10 , does anyone have any experience with these two partnered?

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Try the hi fi section of the forum. This section is for showing off your system.

I guess it depends on how you like your music. If you are sensitive to brightness you may perceive the neutral Rotel to sound a little bright paired with the MAs. What amp did you hear them with before buying them? After the room/speaker interaction the amp speaker pairing is most important so I don't get why people buy speakers without testing them with the amp they are considering. I'd have thought that if the amp you tried the BX2s with convinced you that those are the speakers for you then you'd want to pair them with the same amp at home.

Hi mate I first heard them partnered with my friends NAD 316ee and they sounded rhythmic, tight bass, the mids are so welcoming to voices and acoustic guitar.so Why am I asking about Rotel is because I used to own a Rotel Ra 531 BX so I would love to hear from Monitor Audio Bronze bx2 & Rotel RA10 owner's

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts