Rotel Ra06 SE For My Speaker

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Want Buy an Rotel RA 06SE for my Monitor Audio Bronze BR5, The rotel is a 70 watt/pcs and just want to know if use with my MA's isn't Over powering ? are they a good match? I can't demo 'cause no hi fi shop near my place..I live in Borneo,indonesia so far away from Jakarta. please give me an advise, Thank you very much.

hifikrazy

Aug 9, 2007
Visit site
70 watts for the BR5 is not overpowering at all. I think the Rotel would be a pretty good match for those speakers. What other choices do you have?

A

Anonymous

If budget allows, i would recommend to go for the 1520. For me the diference was worth it.

The RA-06 (no SE) and the BR5 in my experience have a forward almost harsh presentation.

Most of the time it sounds In your face and i tend to have the remote close by to lower the volume in exciting passages.

A warm, laid back source is a nice option. From what i researched Arcam or Rega.

On the other hand the 1520 is sweeter and with much more composure.

A

Anonymous

Roberto Salazar:
If budget allows, i would recommend to go for the 1520. For me the diference was worth it.

The RA-06 (no SE) and the BR5 in my experience have a forward almost harsh presentation.

Most of the time it sounds In your face and i tend to have the remote close by to lower the volume in exciting passages.

A warm, laid back source is a nice option. From what i researched Arcam or Rega.

I'm confusing now, because can't find the Ra1520 in my country, when i searh an arcam A18 the same problem(not ready)..
emotion-6.gif

A

Anonymous

Roberto Salazar:

I'm confusing now, because can't find the Ra1520 in my country, when i search an arcam A18 the same problem(not ready)..
emotion-6.gif

My choice between Ra05 SE or 06 SE, but for money The Ra 06SE is worth it. in my opinion the SE model is much better then the RA06.. The Dealer have last stock of RA1062 but i'm scared because in many forums Ra1062 has a lot problems such a blown fuses,trip,overheating..
emotion-6.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts