Rotel For My Monitor audio BR 5

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Please help me choose Greatest matching Rotel amplifier for my MA BR 5, because can't find hi fi store in my area(Bali island,indonesia), thank you.

A

Anonymous

Hi, funny, I am studying in Bali now. PM me, maybe I can help u.

Well, first question, how much do you want to spend?

Im owning a Rotel Ra 1520, and find it to be thes best Rotel integrated Amp ever made, but i dont know if its in ur budget.

A

Anonymous

daniel1111:
Hi, funny, I am studying in Bali now. PM me, maybe I can help u.

Well, first question, how much do you want to spend?

Im owning a Rotel Ra 1520, and find it to be thes best Rotel integrated Amp ever made, but i dont know if its in ur budget.

Hi daniel1111, I'm in Tabanan City near Tanah Lot Beach, my budget is for Ra 05 SE or 06 SE, My Contact Number 03618639905. Where are you studying ? UDAYANA UNIVERSITY?

A

Anonymous

Hi, then I would definitly go for the 06 SE, the 05SE, is in my opinion, not worth the money, cause its just a RA04 SE with a remote. But the RA04 sounds better then the 05, cause the potentiometer in the 05 is not well made.

So go for the 06 SE then, or if you have the money the 1520.

Sorry for off topic: No, im not studying at Udayana, Im studying at Stenden University (jointventure with STIE Triatma Mulya)

Yea, its really a pitty, that there are nearly no Hifi dealers in Bali, most of them are in Jakarta I guess. Do you know any more dealers in Bali?

Edit: In my profile u will find my email adress so u can send me a message if u like, cause I have some questions about the dealers, and where you buy ur stuff. Maybe u can tell me the prices for Rotel Amps here, and where do you but Rotel stuff?

Greetings

Daniel

A

Anonymous

Daniel, what the rest of your gear?

Out of curiosity because i just bought a RA 1520

A

Anonymous

To the OP, i think saving a little for the 1520 is worth it.

I've upgraded from the RA 06 (no SE) and the difference was great.

A

Anonymous

Hi, my home system contains the following things:

Speakers: B&W CM5

AMP: Rotel Ra 1520

CDP: Sony X777ES (the legendary :D)

Cabling: All by HMS ( HMS Concertato, HMS Sestetto Mk III, HMS Energia Powerchord)

And a lot of great music. The CM5's and the Rotel match perfectly, as well as the rest of my system, its perfect in my ears :D

couldnt imagine it to be better, it just sounds great. I even got my father (B&W 802D, Accuphase E450 and DP400) jealous :D

Cuurently I am building up a second system, and I am now looking for an AVR for my second system. Maybe you cuold recoomend a cheap, but good one in my thread, that matches with the B&W CM1

Sunny greetings from Bali

Daniel

A

Anonymous

Roberto Salazar:
To the OP, i think saving a little for the 1520 is worth it.

I've upgraded from the RA 06 (no SE) and the difference was great.

Hi Salazar, cant you tell me the difference after upgraded to 1520? (Bass,Mid,Hi), thank you very much.

A

Anonymous

The bass is not overblown and the highs are sweeter. Harshness is gone.

The mids is hard to tell. But overall it has more composure and finesse.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts