Rotel A14 MkII

Mar 10, 2022
Visit site
I have a Rotel rb 970bx2 that i am using. Also i have a Rotel 991 power amp that is in the tech service for noise problems. I love Rotel, is an excelent brand and is build like a tank. I want to enter in the new 21 century and in my list i have the audiolab 6000a, and this Rotel a14. I look inside the chasis always to see how it's build. I want to improve in sound clarity and nuances, and dynamics. Thats why i prefer to sell my equipment to a higher level of refiment. I hope no one feels bored with my description and i will appreciate some help. My name is Marcial and i live in Argentina. Thanks and my email if you dont want to write in this nice forum is ***** Thanks a lot. I really i'm fond of what hi fi, is an excelente page for us, the audiophiles!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Rotel rb 970bx2 that i am using. Also i have a Rotel 991 power amp that is in the tech service for noise problems. I love Rotel, is an excelent brand and is build like a tank. I want to enter in the new 21 century and in my list i have the audiolab 6000a, and this Rotel a14. I look inside the chasis always to see how it's build. I want to improve in sound clarity and nuances, and dynamics. Thats why i prefer to sell my equipment to a higher level of refiment. I hope no one feels bored with my description and i will appreciate some help. My name is Marcial and i live in Argentina. Thanks and my email if you dont want to write in this nice forum is ***** Thanks a lot. I really i'm fond of what hi fi, is an excelente page for us, the audiophiles!!!!!!
You'd be better posting this in the main hifi section of the forum, though giving out personal information (such as your email address, which I have deleted) is discouraged - there's a private message functionality available via the forum. If you have any questions, please ask.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts