Roll-up, roll up! Record decks at the ready!

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
matthewpiano:Just wait until their friends are demoing their dj skills with your brand new stylus...

You might be onto something. Be afraid.

Or just search for things they may have lost/broken/etc...

A

Anonymous

chebby:Hmmm could be right there. But that's OK. The new limited edition Rega P3-24 has no power on/off switch. So long as I take the TT-PSU with me whenever I leave the house then there is no way to make it switch on.
Well let's hope they don't try 'scratching' records by spinning the platter with their hands then!

It's in interesting article, and nice to see that there's evidence for vinyl demand. I just got my Cyrus amp so I had a phono stage - just need the record deck now, then try and stop me visiting the record fair every month!

The Elvis Costello project was interesting. What would people think if record labels were to release albums as LPs and CDs, with a voucher to claim a free download of the album? It would save a lot of hassle trying to 'rip' vinyl for those with iPods, etc. I'd worry about the quality though...

A

Anonymous

Yesterday i went into parkstone and popped into big brother record's, got myself queen's greatest hits, bowie and some lennon all on vinyl for 7 pound's, then i popped next door and had a pint. I will look out for record conventions from now on, i like hunting round old record stores, it's a good feeling when you pick up a record pull it from it's sleeve to find that black disc in mint condition, I will be looking for good vinyl and drinking beer on my day's off from now on, viva la vinyl!

T

the record spot

Tear Drop:Man I hate these quaint little news stories

Wow, not bad - a threadcrap in one! "Quaint" eh? Chuckle.....sorry to ruin your day.
emotion-2.gif

Tear Drop

Apr 23, 2008
Visit site
the record spot:Tear Drop:Man I hate these quaint little news stories

Wow, not bad - a threadcrap in one! "Quaint" eh? Chuckle.....sorry to ruin your day.
emotion-2.gif

Nothing wrong with the thread! Just that article...I've read several like it over the past few years and they are aimed at people whose likely response will be "Well I'll be damned, I didn't know that they even MADE those crackly old LPs any more!".

A

Anonymous

I just bought myself a musical fidelity xa2 on ebay for a very good price, also the beatles love album, coldplay viva la vida, pink floyd echoe's and abba gold all new on vinyl, i cant wait to here the beatles love album, for forty note's it had better sound sweet...

T

the record spot

My pleasure chaps - glad you enjoyed it!

Still, in the interests of balance, I'm just off to unwrap the packaging on my latest download. Oh hang on, there isn't any; better buy another LP then....!
emotion-5.gif

(Just kidding all you digital fans, calm, breathe.....there......!
emotion-2.gif
)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts