Roksan Kandy K2 Speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have just won these speakers, brand new on eBay for £550: my question is now what amp to partner them with?

I am looking at around £500-£800 on an amplifier and listen to rock and metal music. I listen at low[er] volumes 50% of the time... So what would you, the experts, recommend?

Current shortlist includes Kandy K2 amp, Cyrus 8VS2 and a Cyrus PreVS2 & 8 Power combo.

Thanks !

A

Anonymous

Due to budget reasons it will more than likely be the 8VS2 (around 599) or the Roksan K2 amp... Can any of the WHF team or someone who has had experience with these speakers suggest the best pairing for my style of music? I know the best way to find out is to demo: but I want to see what you all think first!

Cheers

A

Anonymous

Firstly you lucky sod, secondly the Roksan Kandy K2 is an amp which I really like, it's definitely one to go for if you like lots of bass and a fast exciting listen. Thirdly regarding what student loans are designed for...i like your thinking

A

Anonymous

Haha thanks mate, the speakers should arrive on Monday or Tuesday which I can't wait for, and I'm aiming to purchase the amp on Thursday. I really liked the Cyrus when I demo'd it but if the K2 is as good as what yourself and WHF say I don't mind spending the extra... It's not all down to the loan (and bursary!) - I do work two days a week too

A

Anonymous

If anybody is remotely interested, I now have my Roksan Kandy K2 Amplifier, Roksan K2 speakers and also purchased some nice new Chord Odyssey 2 speaker cable... Very impressed !!

Just starting the running-in stage now

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP and a big shout out to the supplier of my Roksan K2 amp, Gary at Analogue Seduction who was very knowledgeable and friendly - recommended!

A

Anonymous

Bah! I don't know whether to remain bitter or not, since you won them n all
emotion-2.gif

Just kidding, I take it you prefer the sound of the K2 to the Cyrus?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts