Roksan kandy K2+Dynaudio dm 2/7 ?

aageres

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Hello all. At the moment i use Dynaudio dm 2/7 with NAD326, thinking about upgrading to Roksan kandy K2. Has anyone heard these Dyns with Roksan? Music mostly metal and rock, but sometimes also listen to some instrumental ( Jesse Cook, Govi). Or maybe just go for nad356?

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
aageres said:
Unfortunately i dont have this option, i guess i stick to my nad326, dont want to spend 900 euro and get disappointed

Understandable.

I guess the only way to approach this is by asking yourself what you dont like at the moment.

If it is a question of power and control rather than tonality etc etc a larger model of the same brand is probably a good bet.

Having said that, even that can on occasions unsettle the sound you 'learned to like' by being leaner and clearer and tighter.

In other words and to make a long story short ... really, you're buggered for the moment.

regards

anis93

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
i can maybe help you with this one , i hear few month ago some roksan kandy k2 with a dynaudio dm2/6 and its was fantastic , well balanced , punchy and detailled, also we didn t AB between a cyrus integrated 7 and the roksan , and honestly the roksan was better , more muscle and more accurate .

so i guess the roksan candy k2 will be a good match with the higher model - dynaudio dm 2/7

you can got for it , you won t be disapointed.

aageres

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
plastic penguin said:
The K2 is a very good amp with plenty of power. IMO it is better than budget Nads.

What is your room acoustics like (refelective and large or do you have carpets, soft furnishings, curtains etc) and what sources do you use?

Room is furnished, with curtains and carpet, source - Onkyo SE-200PCI LTD.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts