Roksan K2 Discount Voucher Available

basshound

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
I have a discount voucher for Roksan K2 kit which runs out at the end of the month.Rather than see it go to waste I`d like to give it to a fellow forumite Voucher is valid until 31/01/11 and I assume it can only be used in the UK although it doesn`t specifically say this.The discounts available are K2 integrated amp-£150 K2 CD player-£150 K2 power amp £100 and K2 speakers-£150.You can only use the voucher against one piece of equipment. If anyone is interested post here and maybe the mods can pass on my e-mail to the claiment,first come first served,get `em while they`re hot!

jimdonnelly

Jun 22, 2007
Visit site
SteveR750:Is this still available? I am still potentially thinking about the K2 power amp...

After buying that new bike?
emotion-2.gif

basshound

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
SteveR750:Is this still available? I am still potentially thinking about the K2 power amp...

Yep,valid until end of the month,if you want it ask the mods to pass on my e-mail addy and I`ll get to you asap.

SteveR750

basshound:SteveR750:Is this still available? I am still potentially thinking about the K2 power amp...Yep,valid until end of the month,if you want it ask the mods to pass on my e-mail addy and I`ll get to you asap.

OK, Mr / Mrs / Ms mods could you pass on my email address please?

Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS