Roksan Caspian M1 CD Player

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi
I just bought caspian cdp even though my original plan was to get kandy L3. Its a bit funny when i auditioned kandy but last minute changed my mind for caspian without testing. Thaiman said this caspian looks ugly, i agree on that but in term of sound quality i 'd say this is the best cdp i ever own. The dealer said it need 50hrs to burn-in process but i can say i'm already impressed with it even it still virgin. I'm happy now...

El Hefe

Jun 21, 2008
Visit site
I am sure the sound will grow even sweeter after the 50 hrs run in. How did u manage to change yr mind to the caspian even without listening to it? Or there was a good offer price?

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Well done sir, I couldn't remeber I said about they are ugly though! If I remember rightly I was refer to Kandy in pink (mk1) that my mate own back in 2000!

Caspian M1 has a good reviews everywhere so I am not surprise you are loving it
emotion-21.gif

John Duncan

Thaiman:
Well done sir, I couldn't remeber I said about they are agree though! If I remember rightly I was refer to Kandy in pink (mk1) that my mate own back in 2000!

Caspian M1 has a good reviews everywhere so I am not surprise you are loving it
emotion-21.gif

That was me
emotion-2.gif

Though I thought it was a mk1?

The latest one is much better - I slagged off the flimsy drawer though..........

A

Anonymous

Actually i just felt guilty if buy kandy, i'll blame myself not to add another 150pound for caspian. For quality concern, i depend 100% on WHF (team and forumers). You guys not only gave a good review for caspian but a true and fair review as well. To others i highly recommend this player. Luckily i changed my mind, kandy is far from this standard, it just a bit better than my previous CD6002.

Thanks to all.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
It'll be interesting to see what the new-generation Kandy kit is like - we're getting both the CD player and amp in for Awards testing....Expect a review in the next month or so.

A

Anonymous

Clare,
Kandy coming up with a new model, how about caspian?hopefully no new caspian in this couple of years.. hahaha.
I went thru the user manual, roksan clearly mentioned in bold "dont ever use lens cleaner"... why is that technically?

thanks

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
i'd be guessing if it was only £150 more than the kandy its not the new model that was released about a month ago but a store trying to shift its old stock as the caspian retails for just under double the kandy

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts