ROKSAN CASPIAN FR-5

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

What is the general consensus re Roksan Caspian FR-5 speakers? It is almost impossible to find reviews or actual owners.

Oh - were there any upgrades to this particular model or is it only one type of FR-5s from the very beginning?

Thank you:)

Dan 

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Dan, They are great speakers and been out now for about 3-4 years with no update amendment.

Vivid soundstage, excellent timing and gorgeous midrange. Superbly build too. (my pair was standard Piano gloss). Bass could be friutier but not lacking by any mean, just a touch dry for my taste. The best thing is they are not fussy about postioning, I had my almost flush against back wall and couldn't get them to sound boomy.

I love them a lot.

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
Outside75:
Hi,

ÿ

What is the general consensus re Roksan Caspian FR-5 speakers? It is almost impossible to find reviews or actual owners.

Oh - were there any upgrades to this particular model or is it only one type of FR-5s from the very beginning?

Thank you:)

Danÿ

I heard these once and was actually really impressed - have you seen a good deal on them - not seen them around for a while?

A

Anonymous

Hi, Saw them on ebay - ex-demo. Auction finished today I think - about 750 pounds which looks like a good value. The seller was the actual, "physical" shop so maybe they have more because it looks like a very good price for the pair of those.

A

Anonymous

I never heard about them and there was a certain lack of information available:) - looks like they're not so popular but very good. Anyway - it's too late now:)

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
I bought my a lot more than that! I couldn't think of a pair of speakers around £750 that could beat them. BARGAIN but not for you though, may be next time

A

Anonymous

Not for me indeed:)

They went for 820. Not bad -ÿhttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=200255066694&Category=14993&_trksid=p3907.m29

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts