Richer Sounds giving away Chord Superscreen 1m mains cables for FREE!

nlanks

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Only in selected stores where stock is left (rang Sheffield this morning, none available, boo), pick up only.

Click here http://www.richersounds.com/product/mains-power-accessories/chord/superscreen-1m/chor-superscreen-1m

Be interested to hear if anyone manages to bag one?

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Big Aura said:
doh, just realised that the wifely-one was just outside their Chelsea store no more than 20 mins ago.

Nooooo! So near but so far away, i must admit i'm not sure the chelsea store was showing as one of the ones that had any in stock anyway.

Just checked...only London Chiswick, Eton and Reading are now showing any stock.

nlanks

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Oldboy said:
Nice one! Just got myself the one remaining cable from the Romford store, many thanks for the tip...a freebie is well worth picking up :)

Good stuff, glad someone's got one
smiley-laughing.gif
. Was hoping this wasn't just an enticer to get people ino stores! Enjoy, let us know if you think it does anything for your systems sound.

f1only

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
2 in Eton & 1 in Reading according to the shop list, be a wasted journey for me 60 mile round trip to either store :cry:

Let us know how you get on with it Oldboy please

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Hello all,

As requested here is an update about how the cable performs. Initial impressions of the cable are that it's extremely well made and really heavy considering it's just a mains cable, it's alot thicker than the standard cable that came with my sub which this cable has replaced.

It's really tightened up the bass on my sub and given it extra depth, with something explosive like The Dark Knight bluray it definately makes a difference over the previous free standard cable that came with my speaker package as i done a comparison between the two. There is a noticeable difference in the quality of bass on offer with some lovely extra punch offered by the Chord Superscreen and much more texture to the looming bass that builds atmosphere throughout the movie, the sub now goes louder with no distortion or loss of definition...overall as a freebie i couldn't be happier and it's a worthwhile upgrade to my system.

Just for your info it's plugged into a tacima mains conditioner block so the power getting to the sub now must be pretty good, i honestly was very doubtful that a mains cable could make any difference atall but everyone who has come round has noticed the improved sound from this cable, i'm impressed :)

Soopafly49

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Oldboy said:
Hello all,

As requested here is an update about how the cable performs. Initial impressions of the cable are that it's extremely well made and really heavy considering it's just a mains cable, it's alot thicker than the standard cable that came with my sub which this cable has replaced.

It's really tightened up the bass on my sub and given it extra depth, with something explosive like The Dark Knight bluray it definately makes a difference over the previous free standard cable that came with my speaker package as i done a comparison between the two. There is a noticeable difference in the quality of bass on offer with some lovely extra punch offered by the Chord Superscreen and much more texture to the looming bass that builds atmosphere throughout the movie, the sub now goes louder with no distortion or loss of definition...overall as a freebie i couldn't be happier and it's a worthwhile upgrade to my system.

Just for your info it's plugged into a tacima mains conditioner block so the power getting to the sub now must be pretty good, i honestly was very doubtful that a mains cable could make any difference atall but everyone who has come round has noticed the improved sound from this cable, i'm impressed :)
I think this is the effect they wanted so now people will ah I might try that! No advertising like word of mouth. ;)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts