reviews suggestion for the mag?

londonguy

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
on here and also within the magazine can you not seperate the reviews for cd players and dacs? If im browsing the reviews because i want a compact disc player the vast majority of the reviews are for standalone dacs. If i wanted a standalone dac could i not go to its own review section? Im pretty sure i cant put one of my cds inside the dac and have it play :)

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
agree i would like a hifi part then home cinema then various gadgets/remotes ect.

and within the parts they can have breaking news/first tests/group tests/super tests it would be alot easier and how on earth they can have the same size review for a £40 earphones as a £500 dac is beyond me.

its strange i like products millions miles more in whathifi and thats why i subscribe but the layout is poor compared to the other 4 hifi mags

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
londonguy said:
on here and also within the magazine can you not seperate the reviews for cd players and dacs? If im browsing the reviews because i want a compact disc player the vast majority of the reviews are for standalone dacs. If i wanted a standalone dac could i not go to its own review section? Im pretty sure i cant put one of my cds inside the dac and have it play :)

You're absolutely right, of course, and if I could sit here right now and do it, it'd be done as soon as possible. As it is, it's one of many items on a very long fix-list, and we have to wait for development resources to be available to change it, for which apologies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts