Reviews of the Sony KDL-40X3500

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello everybody....just a simple question: I am planning (for now) to buy the Sony KDL-40x3500 LCD but I cannot find a lot of reviews or independent info of this LCD on the internet. Does anyone know where I can find some independent reviews or info about this LCD? Thx in advance.

A

Anonymous

Loads of problems with the Sony KDL-40X3500 , smearing , motion blur , fan noise , clouding , i had mine for about 4 weeks and started to go wrong.I have been reading the 08 batch are better

Even in the US mega problems reported with above

http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/Sony-KDL40X3500/

If you do buy the Sony KDL-40X3500 of luck you might get a fault free

A

Anonymous

Hi Shane, thx for your reply! Is it really that bad with the Sony? I always thought that it was a good LCD with good feedback from users. I just wanna buy a LCD who can display 24fps without any judder at all and so far I thought this was the one :-( Are there more users familiar with these problems Shane has mentioned?

A

Anonymous

[quote user="JJRules"]Hi Shane, thx for your reply! Is it really that bad with the Sony? I always thought that it was a good LCD with good feedback from users. I just wanna buy a LCD who can display 24fps without any judder at all and so far I thought this was the one :-( Are there more users familiar with these problems Shane has mentioned?[/quote]

I would look at the Sony V3000 , it can display 24fps
emotion-21.gif
plus it dones not have the problems of the X3500

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts