Review Section - Latest Deals - Great Idea, Well Done

psurquhart

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

Not sure if this has been commented on before - dont even know if this is the correct place to comment either.

But what a brilliant idea to put a latest deals under all your reviews on the site.

I noticed it is only in beta form - am I a bit slow on the uptake here ? Has it been commented on elsewhere ?

Was just wondering if you guys and girls at WHF will be updating this new section with us beady eye hot deal post informants ?

Thats if you can find the time to do so ?

Whatever the outcome, its an excellent addition that will save alot of time trawling the net for the cheapest deal out there.

Nice one to whatever genius came up with the idea - thank you. Lets hope it all works - the links I have tried so far work perfectly.

Cheers.

psurquhart

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Ok , I know its only at Beta stage - so I should expect nothing less - but on further testing- its still quite raw.

I so hope you guys and girls put some real effort into this cos it could be brilliant.

Real marketing revenue potential here - we get the best deal and perhaps you could suggest getting a small commission for pointing

us consumersi in the right direction puchasing through your links ?

Everyones a winner ?

Us forum users could even interact to spot that best deal, to take some of the hard work away from your team ?

Lets share our passion - what do you think ?

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Yes, we're working hard with our database supplier to get a better match between the products reviewed and the sales offers. It may take some time, as Andrew says, to refine the process which is why it's still only in Beta. Much depends on the quality of the data feeds we get from retailers, which are not always as precise as we'd like. But in the long run we hope it will add a useful extra service to the site.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts