Review Pioneer SC-LX/81

pioneer7

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
Just like to say how impressed i am at the speed of reviews you carry out, what with the mag and this forum with everyone including me wanting to know when this and that is out and asking advice as well, plus reviewing products i dont know how you find the time.

I have been waiting for a review on this amp, and it looks like it has come up trumps, i have the LX-71 Player on order so this will be a perfect combination, i would just like to ask though do you have any idea on price for the SC-LX/71 the next model down as i think this would be the Amp i would go for [trying to save a few quid] i understand it is very close to the LX-81.

Anyway it does not cost anything to give praise where its due so well done to you all at What HiFi for bringing this site for everyone to enjoy and hopefully learn something as well.I think it is fair to say What HiFi seems to get the gear before anyone else, so that is a real scoop for us readers and forum members and guests. Welldone.

Andy

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Thanks for the kind words, the team has certainly been busy of late. Latest word we have is that the SC-LX71 will sell for around £1200. Hope that helps.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts