REL T5 Reviews

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Does anyone know why this sub has not been reviewed anywhere yet? I Have scoured the internet and found absolutely nothing. This all seems very strange considering its the quake replacement (which lets face it was an elemental sub) and its been out several months already. Also it's already available for £350 (£150 less than the launch price) there also seemed to be a few dodgy ones being sold online for £300 at the end of last year. There are also ex-dem subs for sale already. All this does not look good this early on. Can anyone tell me whether i'm jumping to conclusions or if the sub just doesn't match up to its predecessor. Anyone got first hand experience or know of an upcoming reviews?

A

Anonymous

Had a listen a few weeks ago, cracking little sub and pretty too.

A

Anonymous

I have heard a lot of good things about the BK xls - 200 which is apparently better value for money than the T5. I'm dubious whether a 3 yr old sub that got a 4* review back in 2008 can compete with the brand new rel? Considering the previous connections between the two companies i'd like to think REL know better than to produce a sub that cant. I know the BK looks better spec wise but this does not necessarily mean its a better product. I'm looking for a sub that can match the musical ability of the dali fazons so depth and power are noting if the sub doesn't integrate well. Anyone have experience of the two?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts