registering BDP-S550 problems

Chisy1

Aug 13, 2008
Visit site
Has anyone else had difficulties registering their S550.  It came yesterday...picture and sound is great...got on my mac to register.  Completed all the bits and pieces, no confirmation email.  Went to do online survey and the page just goes blank with no questions to answer.  

Anybody had similar problems and found out the solution?   (is it because I use an imac, shouldnt be as the disc loads)

yours,

completely stumped ! 

A

Anonymous

Well i have failed to register mine successfully, I have contacted the "contact us" link on the sony uk site and so far i have had 3 repilies asking for information.

My next reply will come monday hopefully, all i want is the free blu-rays out of the process but for me the disc would load just the register and win tab done nothing, well hacked off.

I would try the "contact us" on the sony main site, I done mine as a complaint as i purchased the item in good faith and want my discs its not my fault i cannot register if the supplied disc is faulty.

A

Anonymous

hi,yep i also had problems registering my sony bdps350. no email confirmation, the disc wouldnt let me put in all the info to get the free discs.after trying again and contacting sony they said we received your registration but you didnt fill in the survey so i wouldnt get my free discs untill ido. and advised me to use the disc again, which doesnt work anyway and on the sony site it says if you use the disc more than once your registration womt count, still waitin for a reply from them.

A

Anonymous

When you register with the disc in your PC, the screen comes up blank. What I did was refresh that screen as if by magic the registration page for the Bluray player and free discs come up. Then you just proceed as per norm inputting all your personal details. You should then get an advice saying that the discs will be with you within 28 days. Try that.

A

Anonymous

Hi, had problems too BDP-350, registered in the end but you still may not get the free discs.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts