Rega RS3

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Got them yesterday!

Love em, don't think it will be long before they are run in!

Look stunning in Paino Gloss Black

I'm thoroughly enjoying vinyl at the minute!

A

Anonymous

Hi-FiOutlaw said:
Nice to ear that!

Now you only have to sit back and enjoy... No more up grades for you this year... ;) :twisted:

Bet he does one serious case of upgraditus :p

Seriously tho enjoy and keep buying the vinyl

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Yeah i had the demo pair of RS3 here all week until mine turned up!

Really happy at the min, only thing is theres too much vinyl that I want........

I'm having a fix tomorrow!

NO upgrades for a long time now!

Mind you be interesting how the Elicit R sounds!

A

Anonymous

stevebrock said:

Really happy at the min, only thing is theres too much vinyl that I want........

See just can't help yourself. Think how much vinyl the price of an Elicit R will buy you

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
stevebrock said:

Bingo!

I'm waiting for my Rega dealer to receive the first unit for me to demo it. He will be making an acoustic assessment of my livingroom, and will bring along the Elicit R... You'll never know... :roll:

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
In all seriousness I dont think I would be able to depart with my Brio R - its such a fantastic little amp and is the heart of all things good in my lounge!

Will the Elicit R be better? Yes it will? But will it be £1000 better? Will it enhance the RP6 & DAC? probably yes!

BTW my missus wants to get married - i think she will leave me if I blow £1500 on an amp rather than put a ring on her finger!

A

Anonymous

stevebrock said:
In all seriousness I dont think I would be able to depart with my Brio R - its such a fantastic little amp and is the heart of all things good in my lounge!

Will the Elicit R be better? Yes it will? But will it be £1000 better? Will it enhance the RP6 & DAC? probably yes!

BTW my missus wants to get married - i think she will leave me if I blow £1500 on an amp rather than put a ring on her finger!

[/quote

In that case buy it now :shifty:

spockfish

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Me the same. My dealer informed me that his first Elicit R is 'in production', so in a few weeks I would be able to listen to it.

And although I thoroughly enjoy the Brio R every day, I want to have a little bit more options for upgrading my speakers. So for that I want the Brio R with more power. Let's see if the Elicit R is that amp.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
I probably wouldn't buy the first production run of the new Rega amplifier. There's not much to be gained by being the first to have one.

Let them iron out any difficulties first.

regards

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Yep, I always have trouble posting pics here it never works with flckr for some reason, ive got a Mac so dont know if that is the problem should nt be though?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts