A

Anonymous

I have had a pair of the R3`s in rosenut for a few days and I am extremely pleased with them. I am fairly new to hifi but to my ears they sound amazing. I got them to replace my B & W 601`s and they are definately an improvement. I first set them up with the side bass units facing towards each other and they sounded good but the bass was a touch boomy so i tried them with the side units facing outwards and hey presto... perfect! Nice punchy bass, no more boom, excellent soundstage. I would definately recommend them.

P.S. I have the R3`s hooked up to a NAD C350 and Squeezebox Duet and use Silver anniversary single wire spkr cable.

Regards,

John

True Blue

Oct 18, 2008
Visit site
Demoed a load of speakers with Naim and Rega amps. RS3's were hands down winners.

Were £698, saw a pair of R3's on e bay for £349 + £20 delivery.

So glad I did they are fantastic speakers, especially at that price. Cant comment too much had them for a week but sound great.

Check out the post in this section "calling person True Blue"

True Blue

Oct 18, 2008
Visit site
reggaedave:Anyone comment on these speakers may buy them in a couple of days....thanks

Any closer on your decision?? take a look here http://www.acoustica.co.uk/. its where I got my stuff from.

(I gain nothing from this seller and am not connected in any way to sales or HIFI distribution) just passing on agood dealer by word of mouth
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

not going for them as they are not bi-wirable. want to get the best of having my 2 audiolabs....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts