Rega P3-24/Elys 2 v Cyrus CD 6 SE

gooner26

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
if this sounds like a daft question i apologise but i am intrigued to know which would give me the superiour sound quality. ive heard so many people say how they much prefer the quality from a TT compared to a CDP, the last time i heard an LP was when i was young and i'm keen on maybe purchasing a good quality TT if it will indeed surpase that of a CDP. i will be looking to partner with a kandy k2 amp to go along with my B&W 685's. is it also true that a TT cannot compete with CD when it comes to detail and clarity? thank you.

A

Anonymous

having had a few turntables over the years a linn sondek also the rega p3 and systemdek x11 all very good players in there time
a turntable can sound stunning with good lps i used to think vinyl was the best sound and by a good margin
but now i think cd can better it as it has really improved over the last 8 to 10yrs so try and keep both cd and turntable as both have
so much to offer in your enjoyment of music,,, but also try before you buy..

T

the record spot

So does this mean the OP has fallen for the K2? What about the Cyrus? Did you discount that one already Did you discount the others in that price range too? I can see why there was a bit of an error made the first time around for sure...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts