Receiving a Film before Release date

shado

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
I have pre-ordered a film in my case Wolverine and it has arrived by Royal Mail (Bless them) today before it's original release date.

How many Forum members get their films before the shops recieve them and do you get a buzz out of it?

P.s. I have not watched it yet but will tomorrow comment on it.

kena

May 28, 2008
Visit site
Yes have had a few delivered day before release date (games / cd's, two best were WII Fit pre-order turned on the sat whe release was monday if I recall correct , other was super mario galaxy was well chuffed at the time!

shado

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
Spookily enough we had Super Mario Galaxy for Wii before time, Always enjoy your informative posts. BTW did not get to see Harry Potter at Cinema as I wanted too but I will watch it on Blu Ray.

Going back in time, Toysrus had a good deal on the Wii Fit considering everywhere else was sold out at the time that my wife exploited.

Nice to hear from your Kena, hope you are still listening to your records!!

A

Anonymous

I think online places used to send out disc's so they arrived on the release date didn't they? Seems now however that they just pst them on release day so i've not had anything turn up early for a while.
emotion-6.gif

A

Anonymous

I've had a few CDs and DVDs turn up the weekend before release, even had a few region 1 DVDs a week or so early. I get so little time to watch films in one sitting I have just started to wait until they drop in price. I still haven't seen all the films I got last Christmas.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
fast eddie:I think online places used to send out disc's so they arrived on the release date didn't they? Seems now however that they just pst them on release day so i've not had anything turn up early for a while.
emotion-6.gif

I find the same as Eddie. A few years ago I would regularly receive CDs/DVDs on the Friday or Saturday before the release date. Haven't had any early deliveries for years now though.
emotion-6.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts