Reavon UBR-X100

AdleneHiFi

Aug 10, 2021
Visit site
It has No analogue out so the sound will be determined by the equipment it is connected to, not the player.

No SACD is a bit of a bummer.

Bill
[It has No analogue out so the sound will be determined by the equipment it is connected to, not the player]
I fully agree with you. How could they evaluate the sound quality of the player since it has no internal DAC and amplifier !

WhiteKnight2020

Feb 27, 2020
Visit site
Not entirely true, they may have tested by decoding in the player and sending pcm to the AV amp for final analogue conversion. Why you would do this though is beyond me.
Also it's the same mediatek SOC as the oppo they praise so much. In fact it's just a rebadged Chinese oppo clone with different firmware, a 150% price hike, and European dealerships.

D

Deleted member 196306

It has No analogue out so the sound will be determined by the equipment it is connected to, not the player.

Bill
No SACD is not true. I have played all of my collection on it and it works perfectly.

D

Deleted member 196306

Bill

Attachments

• BE35D177-E57A-452A-9056-29B77F1CB671.png
    BE35D177-E57A-452A-9056-29B77F1CB671.png
    1 MB · Views: 14

CinemaFan69

Aug 28, 2021
Visit site
Thanks for being one of the first to review on this, But after going through comments on AVS Forums and AV Forums and Twitter from HDMOVIESOURCE, This review his left out some of them major shortcomings and problems with this player that have been reported:

1) No A/V Sync
2) Problems with player coming on in full power mode as opposed to stand by
3) Disc noise for up to 20 min
4) Cheap build quality once the hood was taken off. The disc tray is plastic. It’s really disappointing that this thing looks like a GEIC that will cost a person twice as much.

The descriptions I’ve read of the player is that it has some upside but it is buggy.

cinemapunk

Oct 6, 2023
Visit site
avoid reavon i just been thru hell with this brand. the only person that u speak to is a guy named Bill. there's 2 phone numbers and all u get is Bill. he has HUUUGE anger issues. he called me a scammer due to me needing a return. and was not professional at all he also ranting on about amazon and go and buy a cheap 97 dollar player. AVOID THIS BRAND. he insults his customers.
he also emailed me for an apology then started doing a sales pitch. its in this pic

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 11-42-44 Magnetar - qdoled4k@gmail.com - Gmail.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 11-42-44 Magnetar - qdoled4k@gmail.com - Gmail.png
    151.8 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: gkcmilner

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts