Re: Which amp for cd playback on my home cinema??????????????

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Re: Which amp for cd playback on my home cinema??????????????

HOW ABOUT CAMBRIDGE AUDIO 640 V2??? IS PIONEER BETTER??? WILL IT MAKE CD PALYBACK SOUNDS WARMER??? OR IS IT UP TO MY SPEKAERS? ARE DALI 6'S WARM SPEAKERS??

A

Anonymous

No idea, but all this shouting is making my ears hurt something silly.

Oh, what home cinema amp do you have?

A

Anonymous

I have onkyo 905. I'm looking for a really good 2channel amplifier for up to 400£

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
Are you looking to add a power amp to the Onkyo to improve the 2ch performance , do you have the Dali's? The Dalis are good for stereo but lean towards home cinema more with a punchy sound. The Onkyo also has a punchy sound.

A

Anonymous

To add quality to stereo sound cd playback rather than more power

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
how are you going to run this? At the same time as your Onkyo into the same speakers? I would suggest taking the next step up from the Onkyo and looking at an amp that will offer you the stereo performance you need. An Arcam or Yamaha will have a more controlled sound for 2ch as well as AV. A demonstration is you best option.

A

Anonymous

I want to connect front speakers to my stereo amp and connect my stereo amp to onkyo receiver using pre-outs where rest of the speakers will be connected. Next step? I paid 2300 quid for my dali's grand for onkyo receiver and 250 for cd player 2 months ago. There is no next step for me:) I just need very good 2ch amp to add to improve quality of cd playback. It will be cambridge audio 640A V2 i think to match with my cd player

TRENDING THREADS