Re Upgrading my AV reciever

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I am currently using a Yamaha RXV 2400 reciever which is a few years old with my blu ray player , a Sony BDP 760, which i have

recently purchased, both being connected with a QED coaxial lead. My speaker system is 5.1 Accustic Energy Evo`s. I would

however like to improve the sound quality by upgrading my AV reciever to either a Yamaha Z7 or the Denon 2310. Can you

please advise whether the 1080p amps give a marked overall improvement in sound quality from my old yamaha reciever.

Thanks

Kawal

A

Anonymous

You would think a high end receiver like the Z7 would be a noticable improvement. I'm only a novice, perhaps there would be another brand that suits Acccustic Energy better, I'm really not sure though.

I have heard the Evo's with the Denon 2310, i thought it sound pretty good. There is a big difference between the 2310 and Z7 though.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
A 2310 isn't likely to give you much over the 2400 (it was an £1,100ish receiver in it's day). There may be some small improvements, but you'd have to be looking more towards the likes of the DSPZ7 to get any worthwhile improvements.

A

Anonymous

If i purchased the yamaha Z7 would this give a better sound when playing blu ray movies due to the HD tru sound and other formats and playing

CD`s ?

Regards

Kawal

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts