re nad c272 power amp Vs c270

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, just missed out on c270 to partner my c370, darn. but now a nad c272 is up at same price.

will the c272 partner the c370 as well as the c270 and should i worry about stuff I've read about the c272, stuff, I admit, i did not really understand,

cheers

A

Anonymous

No; dont worry about the C272; it's a superb amp and will partner the C370 superbly
emotion-11.gif

Pedej0e:
Hi, just missed out on c270 to partner my c370, darn. but now a nad c272 is up at same price.

will the c272 partner the c370 as well as the c270 and should i worry about stuff I've read about the c272, stuff, I admit, i did not really understand,

cheers

Hi Pedej0e

The C272 is a good power amplifier and will work perfectly well with the C370 however if you are prepared to wait then look out for another C270. As good as the C272 is i feel the C270 the edge on performance by having greater scale, depth and weight whereas the C272 sounds a little flat by comparison.

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

A

Anonymous

thanks to both, very very much. and once again Rick shines knowledge into my frozen tundra of a brain.

godbless.

i shall wait

A

Anonymous

TBH I dont agree with Ricks comments

The NAD C272 power amp is a belter and will give you a great soundstage and overall 'clout'
emotion-2.gif

Personally I dont think it's a flat sounding amp at all; it's got great timing and clarity as well as thunderous bass and scale.

With the right interconnects and speaker cable (i.e. Chord) you'll be laughing
emotion-11.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts