Rant time

Ragworm

Jul 24, 2007
Visit site
Is it just me or has anyone else had trouble entering the competition on Sevenoaks' home page?
Every time I try it I get an error message: "Error! Sorry, we were unable to find the page you have requested. We apologise for any inconvenience"

I've tried it with different browsers, at home and at work so I'm pretty sure it's not me. I've reported the problem at least three times via email over the last few months. Is it fixed? No. Have I had the courtesy of a reply? No. Do I think the whole competition thing's a con? Probably not. Do I think anyone’s actually reading the emails? Maybe. Do I think they’re just incompetent and not able to conduct business in the 21st Century? Yes.

Rant over.

cram

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
great increases my chances of winning
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

Ragworm:I've tried it with IE7 and Mozilla.

Could it be possible that you'd already entered and forgotten about it?

I've just entered, which worked fine - then, upon entering the same details again the "page not found" message was shown. You might be able to try again with a different email address, usually you can place anything before the "@" symbol.

A

Anonymous

when you enter one competition it gives you an option to automatically enter future competitions. Maybe you checked this ages back and thats why the error is coming up.

I'll see if i can enter as i'm sure i checked that box before.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts