racommendation for amplifier

tomolo

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I want to get a amplifier for my PC, I mainly use it to listen to music and watch movie.
i have found such an amplifier online but it seems that this one only support for the output of earphones.
I got speakers, so I need a amplifier which can do with both speakers and earphone.
but this one, i am not sure and i am totally an amateur for amplifier.
so, not sure whether this one match requirements, if you have other recommendations for amplifier, or are there any device can do the job to make this amplifier work with earphones and speakers? go ahead. my budget is about 200$.

davedotco

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
tomolo said:
I want to get a amplifier for my PC, I mainly use it to listen to music and watch movie.
i have found such an amplifier online but it seems that this one only support for the output of earphones.
I got speakers, so I need a amplifier which can do with both speakers and earphone.
but this one, i am not sure and i am totally an amateur for amplifier.
so, not sure whether this one match requirements, if you have other recommendations for amplifier, or are there any device can do the job to make this amplifier work with earphones and speakers? go ahead. my budget is about 200$.

That is clearly a usb dac/headamp with a pre amp/line output, no power amp section.

Where are you based tomolo? What speakers do you have?

davedotco

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
If you want someting different, particularly if you want some valves, try this.......

iTube%20II%20Amp%20Front%20Zoom.png

Currently available in the uk for less than £200 with matching dock, less than £150 without.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts