Rack Advice

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Guys,

Not managed to find a good place online to buy a rack that will fit all my equipment on it.

Probably needing a 4 shelf that will hold a 46" screen

Got to fit in the following

Sony KDL-46W4500

V+ HD Box

Xbox 360 Elite

PS3

Wii

Xbox HDDVD

AV Receiver (not got it yet)

Centre Speaker (Not got it yet)

Anyone have any ideas as to where I can get something, or am I going to have to get it custom made

Thanks

Tonestar1

Also I prefer to wall mount my screen then use the top of the rack for centre speaker. IMO it also looks better. good luck in ur seach,

Ps does anyone know of a wedge shaped piece of it that allows you to angle the centre upwards towards ur listening position??

pioneer7

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
Hi Tonestar1

If i have got this right you want to raise the front edge of your centre speaker so it tilts up?? if this is the case go to B&Q or wicks go to the hardware dept where you will find different size rubber domes small medium large, they are black in colour and have a peel back base which will stay fixed to your unit, and being rubber the speaker will not slide, hope this helps

Andy

O and cost about £3.00 4 2

vonchief

Dec 21, 2008
Visit site
Have you concidered making one yourself?

I got homebase (other stores are available) to cut some wood to my own sizes and screwed it together when i got home.I think it looks quite smart and is Tailor made to fit all my equipment.total cost about £50.

I Would have put a photo on but not sure how to.

A

Anonymous

i would, but I have trouble gluing paper

think I have found one now looks well nice and is only £300

TRENDING THREADS