quieter right channel, rokan kandy k2 + cyrus 6se + audiovector m3 signature, ecosse nu diva + true colours constrictor power leads

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
help i think im going mad, am i deaf in one ear, any kind advice would be good. i have the above set up and ive suddenly noticed that the right speaker seems quiter than the left. some songs make it more apparent, but i cant work out if it is or not. ive moved the speakers ive changed the speakers, ive changed the speaker cable moved furniture. basically the tweeters seem to be the same volume, the mid and bass speakers seem distant, also like they are getting driven as hard. e.g you feel the subs gently and the left seems more active than the right. i have changed hi fi bits in the last few months as ive changed bit by bit i didnt hear the change. seems sudden. the new hi fi is in the same place as the last. has any one experienced this sort of thing before? can channels go on amps as in get quieter or is it the speakers or cables, i think ive actually gone mad thinking about it. as i haave gone from budget to mid range hi fi am i noticing a different type of stereo imaging? but i seem to lean to the right speaker to get a stereo central sound, that would be the best way to explain this, i lean to the right speaker to get a central sound are the speakers to close together? i have 4 years left on the warranty and have the receipt, do you think its the amp and contact roksan or the cd player? im at a lose. any ideas would be great

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts