quick question for bretty

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
ive been morrisons and picked up the morrisons own brand dishwasher rinse aid(original blue one), but they did not have any distilled water all they have is de-ionised water is that ok. if so for every 100ml of water how much rinse aid do i put in is it just a couple of drops. many thanks simon

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
i paided 79p for a litre so a few pence wont hurt as morrisons is in my village. Im cant see me using more that 2 bottles a week.

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
smuggs:i paided 79p for a litre so a few pence wont hurt as morrisons is in my village. Im cant see me using more that 2 bottles a week.

Hi Smuggs,

Yep, the de-ionised stuff is right. You're using a different rinse aid than me, but they're probably about the same ingredients and concentration. I use 1 drop per 100ml.

mitch65

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
bretty:
smuggs:i paided 79p for a litre so a few pence wont hurt as morrisons is in my village. Im cant see me using more that 2 bottles a week.

Hi Smuggs,

Yep, the de-ionised stuff is right. You're using a different rinse aid than me, but they're probably about the same ingredients and concentration. I use 1 drop per 100ml.

That reminds me, must put washing on tonight
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS