Quick Q about a Rega RP3

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
My white RP3 has arrived I cant collect it until wednesaday though...........so excited!

I still cant decide on a 2M Red or Elys 2

With the 2M Red apparently you have to have the dust lid open with the as the counterweight touches the lid! Does anybody see an problem with lid being open apart from the dust?

Who has there lid open?

Spockfish - How are you getting on with yours - does ot sound good?

spockfish

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
It sounds awesome! I'm already totally hooked to it. The Rega manual states that there is no difference between playing with the lid open or not. It is also very easy to take off, so I guess you'll be fine.

The dust dough.... :)

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Would of been great to get an RP6, but I'm well chuffed I am getting the RP3 - I can always uprade to the TT PSU if I feel the need!

The guy came to pick up my old RP1 today - he came to listen to it and was blown away with how good it sounded throught the Brio R and RS1's, think we have another Rega convert as he said the Brio R is his next upgrade as his Technics amp is on its last legs!

So tonight I have no TT, no vinyl so I am getting re-aquainted with my DAC!

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
It's my third attempt to post a link of a site of cartridges review and with no sucess...

Appears this comment

"Your comment has been queued for moderation by site administrators and will be published after approval."

What is happening with this web site??????

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Realy dont get this kind of behavement from the moderation, i'm waiting from my post to by posted by the " MI6" and nothing since yesterday!!!

just put in google : Dave vinyl cartridges , and you will by ok!

Nice reading

TRENDING THREADS