Question for AlienRik ?

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
Rik,

Which 16 strand braided core cable do you actually use for your amp mate? It's with T3 connections is it not? Im sure you said that before? Have you a website for it?

And how much does it go for?

Thanks..

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Hi jase

Its 16 core solid silver braided mains cable with silver plated plug, fuse and IEC

1 meter minimum (To get the effect of braiding)

Its TM3 on ebay. I cant fnd them proper till I get home later

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
Thankyou very much Rik, i must say it looks a cracking cable mate !

I'm going to take the plunge & get one i think & use it on my amp, compared to the RA 16 core solid silver powercords its a steal isnt it?

Oh ye & dont let folk wind you up Rik about your mains cables etc you keep up the good work !! You have the passion i have with my home cinema its just i cant be A***d to argue my corner on a website as im more verbal than typing , ha

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
matengawhat:
jase post 666 on a cable thread!!!

would be keen to hear your feedback on that one, looks quality piece for the money
Yep it certainly does matengawhat & ill certainly put a post up with my review as soon as i get one. Rik's been going on about it for a long time now & he certainly seems to know his stuff & he very highly praises it, so i have every faith in the man.

Mind you the Mrs thinks its on £49.00 so Shhhhh (our secret) wink !!

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
matengawhat:see i never tell, wires are also hidden so she would never notice as long as did whilst she was outShe doesnt know the half of what cables im using & what price they all come to, if she did id be typing with a stick in my mouth !!

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Just bear in mind Jase. It WILL sound awful to begin with (Particularly bass lite). Should sound ok after a week or 2 and be starting to sing within a month or 2 (Depends on use obviously). Its because its made of silver, silver takes AGES to 'bed in'

The copper ones at the price you mentioned
emotion-5.gif
, are what I connect to all my sources (Made a hugh difference to my Pioneer tv).

I also had them make me up a 3meter copper version to fit to my RA block which certainly helped EVERYTHING too (ie, it was filtering RFI for everything plugged into the RA block)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts